The Carolinas are known for their golf courses. People vacation here to play our golf courses with friends and families, as well as travel here to be a part or to watch the many golf tournaments that are held in our famous courses. This gives excellent opportunities to both golf course owners, as well as local businesses.
If your golf course holds tournaments, this is a great chance to give local businesses the option to expand their visibility with sponsor tournament hole signs. Sponsor tournament hole signs that display a professional logo along with the business name can make a lasting impression on players as well as on the sponsors themselves. If you are considering sponsor signs for your next tournament, here are few tips that we would like to offer you:
- Be choosy about which sponsors you to advertise. Sure, each individual sponsor means more funding for your event or the charity you are supporting. However, it is wise to make sure that each sponsor is someone that you are proud to display on your course.
- Ensure that your sponsor signs are professional looking. Well designed and produced signs make a great impression of your event as well as companies paying to be sponsored.
- Customize colors and fonts to match those of the logos of each individual company. This enables their branding to be easier to identify after the tournament.
- Use the proper stake type for displaying sponsor signs. For example, the “H” positions the sign properly and prohibits the sign from spinning in the wind.
- Ensure that they are weather-resistant. Even with the best planning, the weather can surprise us with rain and/or wind. Therefore, planning to use weather-resistant signs is a smart move so they can withstand and last in these conditions.
- Having good looking and high-quality golf sponsor signs that are produced in full color instead of white and black will make sure that sponsors feel as if their money was well spent. Their ROI will more likely be increased as well.
Hole sponsor signs are one way of giving exposure to sponsors. However, here are also a few other suggestions:
- Cart signs
- Welcome banners
- Sleeve sponsor signs
The Sign Factory can customize your golf tournament signage needs with high-quality material so that you can proudly display them. We take pride in our customer service and design work, so you can be reassured that you will receive the respect, excellent service, and excellent products that fit with your budget. We service the Carolinas with their customized signage needs, as well as the most of the country. Give us a call at 704-321-0040 for a quote and with any questions you may have.