The insurance industry has quite a bit of competition in the Charlotte, North Carolina area. There are literally hundreds in our area! In order to make your company stand out and to persuade consumers to consider your services over others, you need a well thought out branding plan. Building a brand does takes time, but this time can be shortened if you implement the following smart branding strategies:
- Clearly define who your target market it. When you isolate who your potential customers are, it is easier to know how to brand and where to put forth your branding efforts.
- Realize that branding is more than just your logo. It is true that your company’s logo is a very important part of your brand, however, it is imperative to realize that there is more to branding your company. Social media, customer service, pricing, business name, impression, slogan and signage all contribute to your branding strategy. All of these tools aid in creating a well-known brand that will remain in the minds of customers.
- Deliver your message in an easy to understand manner. The slogan, logo, colors and graphics used all help to deliver your message to potential customers. It’s wise to take time when deciding on the words and tone that you will use when sharing your message.
- Make your brand memorable. When considering the name of your insurance company, you took care to make sure that it was a name that would be remembered. The same applies to your branding strategies like colors, images and slogan. When these are easy to recall and to recognize, your branding is enhanced.
- Consistency when using different branding methods. Keep your colors, slogan and images consistent in each branding tool that you use. If you implement social media strategies with your outdoor signage strategies, having the same colors, fonts, and images build connection and familiarity in the minds of those that are viewing these. This consistency increases the likelihood of them reaching out for your services because your company is now easier to recall.
These are a few just a few smart factors to consider when branding your business. At The Sign Factory, we help local businesses with branding every day. We can design, produce and install Insurance Company Signage that will complement and enhance the branding strategies that you already have in place. Insurance signage would include the following:
- Post and Panel Signs
- Monument Signs (See an example in this article.)
- Wayfinding/Directional Signage
- Lobby Signs
- Channel Letters
- Vehicle Wraps and Graphics.
- Window Graphics
- Window Lettering
Each of these branding tools can be custom made so that you can be assured consistency in your overall branding. This consistency will help you stand out above your competition.
Give us a call at 704-321-0040 and we will be happy to work with you to enhance the quality of your Insurance Company’s Branding Strategy. We are located in the Charlotte area in the Greylyn Business Park at 9123 Monroe Road, Suite 125. Feel free to stop in and visit us!