As the county seat of Mecklenburg County, Charlotte, North Carolina boasts over 770,000 residents and is fondly known as “The Queen City” for the many British loyalists who founded the city in 1768. The city is famed for its cultural events, abundance in shopping venues and of course, NASCAR.
The city contains 11 Fortune 500 companies—many of them in the financial and banking industry. It is also proud of its energy-concentrated industries including the companies AREVA and Duke Energy. It is a place where smart entrepreneurs are wise about advertising dollars and many small, medium and large organizations are turning toward pick-up truck wraps to help brand their companies and reach target markets.
From the local auto parts stores to the big box giants, businesses need a varied platform to reach their audience and truck wraps are by far, the most affordable and innovative form of advertising on the market today.
Advertising at Its Best
Truck wraps are a unique advertising tool any Charlotte business owner should add to their marketing arsenal. Just some of their benefits include:
- Just one wrapped truck can gain up to 70,000 visual views in just one day—imagine what a fleet of trucks can do!
- 95 Percent of people surveyed said they remembered the graphics they saw on truck wraps and with that memorability, businesses gain a higher chance of new customers and increased revenues.
- 3M, a well-known manufacturer of vinyl film utilized in truck wraps, determined a company would have to spend $130,000 in advertising to achieve the same effect at one $3,500 truck wrap.
- Trucks that include graphics, images, website address, telephone, address and social media icons advertise 365 days a year, even when parked.
- A business once lost in a crowd of all-white vehicles benefits from the distinctive graphics dedicated to their individual brand.
- Truck wraps cost only cents per one-thousand impressions compared to other ad methods like newspaper, radio and TV ads that cost over $20 per one-thousand impressions.
There is no other form of advertising that will brand, promote and target consumers as well or as effectively as graphics on trucks or a fleet of trucks.
Many organizations take advantage of pick-up trucks, especially in a city that is known for its powerful racing vehicles. Major auto manufacturers market their powerful engines and unique body designs to the people of Charlotte, including entrepreneurs. Some of the industries that benefit from wrapping trucks include:
- Contractors including HVAC, plumbers, electricians and home remodelers.
- Architectural including environmental companies.
- Auto dealerships
- Delivery and crosstown shipping establishments
- Auto parts, collision and repair shops
- Custom business geared toward the marketing of NASCAR
- And more!
Smart business owners are turning toward this innovative advertising tool in many types of industries to mark their brands and spread the word on products and services.
Building a brand means consistency in all promotional tools—including company trucks. Start your journey and reach the eyes of all potential consumers in Charlotte with the most advantageous marketing tool you’ll ever select—truck wraps. Contact us today for a free quote. Call 704-321-0040.