Comparing the CPM (Cost Per Thousand) of different forms of advertising reveals the value of a vehicle wrap. The following statistics are from the Outdoor Advertising Association of America:
- In the top 100 television markets, a 30-second primetime spot costs $17.78 per CPM.
- In the top 100 newspaper markets, a black and white ad that takes up one-third of the page costs $22.95 per CPM.
- In 23 magazine publications, a one-page, four-color ad costs $9.35 per CPM.
- In the top 100 radio markets, a 60-second ad that airs during a prime driving time costs $8.61 per CPM.
- The average billboard ad costs $2.18 per CPM.
- The average vehicle wrap costs only $.77 per CPM!
Custom wraps typically cost between $2000 to $5,000, depending upon the size and extent of the wrap. At The Sign Factory, we can wrap virtually any type of vehicle, from a small car, truck, or van, to fleet vehicles, large cabs and trailers, buses, boats, cranes… and more!
Consider this: Spending $4,250 on a custom wrap that lasts 4 years works out to a cost of less than $90/month. Can you name a similarly effective form of advertising that costs less than $90/month? Likely not.