Owning a retail store can be an exciting experience. Creating your own destiny by being self-employed and being in control of your life while providing yourself and your family’s needs are the awesome possibilities by taking the business owner step.
It is a well-known fact that the retail industry is risky, even more so than most other business types. This industry is filled with much competition. However, this does not mean that you can not succeed, it just means you need to make sure you take the necessary steps to shine so your store can be noticed and remembered. So, it is important to make sure your Charlotte store has the proper advertising it needs to be successful.
At The Sign Factory, we have what is needed to make your store stand out and one of those options are storefront graphics. Storefront graphics capture the attention of people that are walking and driving by, as well as those that enter your store. These greet potential local customers at eye level.
Though, with all the graphics available, it is hard to know what may work for your store. Below are some options that may meet your needs:
- Ceiling banners are a great option if you have a limited amount of space in your store. Ceiling graphics can be hung to be seen in your storefront window or simply hanging inside the store to capture the attention of visitors
- Floor graphics have the power to catch the eyes of passers-by and draw them inside. They can be applied to sidewalks right outside your door to entice people to walk through your doors. The can also be applied to your floor inside your store to promote an item or as a directional aid.
- Wall graphics can be beneficial as they are low maintenance and offer more creative options that paint. Use these to advertise or decorate your storefront.
- Another option is window graphics. Let customers know your business hours, and contact information, as well as advertise sales and promotions. These are great because they can be put on any window, last for years and are very cost effective. Brand them with your colors, designs and logos for a consistent look.
- Banners are an easy way to temporarily advertise things such as sales or store anniversaries and promotional information. They can be hung on a stand to sit outside of your store or set in the front to be seen as people walk in. You may also choose a larger banner to hang in the window or on the outside of the store. Wherever you decide is the best place to hang a banner, know it is durable and will draw customers into your store.
- Lettering is an advertising tool that a lot of businesses use due to their customizable features and cost. There are many types of lettering such as Painted PVC letters: easy to customize to match your colors and logo. These come in single or multi-dimensional shapes and are easily cut and shaped. Great for wall mounted displays and easy to hang. Acrylic letters: Simplest to fit existing design in your space. Also available in many standard colors or may be custom painted. Brushed aluminum: Due to the cost-effectiveness of the metal in these letters are the most popular lettering product. They are lightweight, flexible and can take on a wide range of looks.
Storefront graphics can help entice people into your store, as well as improve your customer’s experience when entering. The Sign Factory has these tools and they are customized to match your branding.
Let the Sign Factory help your Charlotte retail store succeed, call to talk to an expert in storefront graphics at 704-321-0040. Graphics can be designed to go with your existing branding or if you are looking for a new look, The Sign Factory has a team of experts that can help.