Vehicle Wraps / Vehicle Graphics
Still not sure if a vehicle wrap is right for you? Consider these facts:
- The American Trucking Association (ATA) reported that 91% of people surveyed notice vehicle graphics.
- The Traffic Audit Bureau for Media Measurement showed that a vehicle can generate between 30K – 70K impressions daily!
- According to 3M (a leading vinyl substrate and tape provider) a company would need to spend approximately $130,000 in advertising to produce the same effects of a $3,500 vehicle wrap.
Studies show that vehicle graphics can improve name recognition 15 times better than other forms of advertising while remaining significantly less expensive. Car wraps also last between 3 to 5 years, making them an excellent long-term branding investment that provides a greater ROI than other marketing methods.
Vehicle Wraps Bring Value To Your Business
- In the top 100 television markets, a 30-second primetime spot costs $17.78 per CPM.
- In the top 100 newspaper markets, a black and white ad that takes up one-third of the page costs $22.95 per CPM.
- In 23 magazine publications, a one-page, four-color ad costs $9.35 per CPM.
- In the top 100 radio markets, a 60-second ad that airs during a prime driving time costs $8.61 per CPM.
- The average billboard ad costs $2.18 per CPM.
- The average vehicle wrap costs only $.77 per CPM!
Get Attention With Custom Vehicle Wraps And Vehicle Lettering
Regardless of the size of your vehicle, advertising with a custom car wrap, truck wrap, or bus wrap will get your business noticed. In fact, transit advertising has gained so much popularity that it boasts the second largest expenditure in the outdoor advertising sector. Companies of all sizes are taking advantage of the advertising power of vehicle wraps, from local mom-and-pop businesses to major players like Disney.
If you want more people to recognize your brand, vehicle wraps provide the greatest return on investment for the least amount of cost, compared to other forms of marketing. They’re one of the greatest and most effective advertising assets a business can have.